Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Only Pill Worth Popping-Beauty Enzymes



Over the years I have gone through a lot of trial and error with vitamins. I used vitamins as a means for getting nutrients and getting energy that I didn't have. My experience was consuming about 5 to ten pills a day with almost zero benefits. Instead I spent a ton of money on vitamins and feeling really discouraged and frustrated. They even went as far as to make me sick at times.  I am not saying this is the case for everyone but for me this was my experience. I think the problem lies in most of the store bought vitamins are basically made up of so many fillers that the body just cannot properly absorb them. The nutrients we are looking for can be much more easily gotten from fruits, vegetables and real food. Almost every vitamin I was taking I could get from some healthy food and I ended up feeling better as soon as I cut them out. This enzyme however is my one exception. Made by one of my favorite companies, Sunfood Super Foods, this is one of the strongest and most successful enzyme formulas out there. They are both a 100% natural and plant based as well as gluten free. The enzyme itself helps to digest and absorb nutrients in foods, rejuvenates aged skin, and are acid resistant. They help the body naturally detoxify itself, leading to optimal health. For me I noticed shinier hair, easier digestion, stronger nails and clearer skin. Like many vitamins it is not cheap, but as basically my only vitamin I ended up saving a lot of moneyhttp://www.sunfood.com/beauty-enzymes-90-veg-caps-200cc-700mg.html?gclid=CPGgy_DesbYCFZE-Mgod0mkATA

No comments:

Post a Comment