Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Makeup for the Organic Girl

Skincare is one of the biggest parts of any woman's beauty routine. As our biggest organ we need to make sure our skin is healthy and looking alive. For me personally my skin is where all of the toxins and stress in my body show up. I cannot hide a day of drinking or lack of sleep because it is all over my complexion the next day. Makeup has been one of those things that is a make or break for a woman. There are so many brands out there that are targeted to the younger and older generation in skin care. If we aren't educated about the ingredients in these products, we end up slathering our skin with chemicals that aggressively dry out the skin. The main thing that ages skin is lack of moisture therefore drying out the layers of skin on our face leading to wrinkles. My problem with organic skin care over the years is that they didn't work in terms of appearance and effectiveness as the other  chemically rich brands. These however dried my skin out and gave me breakouts and redness. Although I try to use all organic products I also love nice good quality makeup and I couldn't find a good in-between. Until, two years ago when my sister worked as an intern for the company a 100 percent pure. This was my saving grace in terms of makeup.
This makeup is pigmented with fruits and vegetables along with the rest of their products. All of the ingredients are natural and organic and work in alignment with the skin. The makeup is filled with nourishing vitamins that increase the skins elasticity and moisture level the more you use it. When I started using these products my skin changed instantaneously. I was shocked and overjoyed! The makeup is light but has full coverage making the skin look healthier and more supple. The more I used these products the less I needed. Truly a life changer for the complexion. I have seen many of my friends switch to this makeup line and their skin has also dramatically changed and cleared up. Along with the creme foundation I also use their tinted moisturizer to add even more moisture and in the summer I just use that. I avoid all powders in general because powders dry out the skin even if they are organic. This is truly food for the skin and if nothing else try these products!
http://www.100percentpure.com/HEALTHY-SKIN-FOUNDATION-WITH-SUPER-FRUITS-s/51.htm

2 comments:

  1. I used to use Clinique foundation, unaware that this amazingly effective organic alternative was available. Thanks to Rebecca, since I switched over to Pure foundation about a year ago, the quality of my skin has continued to improve exponentially. It is matte enough to provide full coverage and reflective/moisturizing enough to create a healthy glow. It does its job perfectly while improving my complexion at the core. I am in love with this product.

    ReplyDelete