Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Sexy and Subtle Scent


There are many secrets that I have carried with me in terms of beauty and health products, this is one of my favorites. I am a girly girl and love all things that smell delicious and uplift my mood. I try to use 90 percent organic and natural products but I do have a couple alcohol based perfumes. This however is one of my great perfume finds that is all natural and gentle on the skin. Anytime I wear this Kai perfume oil, men and women both ask me what smells so good?! The great thing about this product is only a small drop or two is needed to smell for the entire day and even the next morning. This is a great product for women that feel they are minimalists when it comes to perfume and want something understated. This pure perfume oil is made with the intoxicating scents of tropical gardenia and white exotic flowers. This oil along with all the other Kai products are paraben and sulfate free and not tested 
on animals, which is always a selling point for me. The packaging that Kai uses is also recyclable as the entire company is targeted towards sustainability. 
This specific product comes in an easy roll on bottle and lasts for quite a while because of how condensed and strong the scent is. There are two perfumes but the oil perfume is the one to get because it is more true to the tropical scent of gardenias. For me the point of a perfume is to feel transported somewhere else as well as to feel beautiful and feminine. This definitely brings me to the paradise that is Hawaii, it is provocative and subtle at the same time. Although it is a great summer scent I also love wearing it in the depths of winter to feel like I am in a tropical and warm place. It is a small bottle for the price, only an 1/8th of an ounce but remember it is pure gardenia oil and a little goes a long way. It is on the list of Oprah's favorite things and is definitely a sought after product. Here the beauty lies in the simplicity of this scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment