Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weekly Product Review: Weleda Calendula Diaper Care

Each Week I will review one of my favorite products as well as my new product discoveries. This week its all about another staple in my medicine cabinet, Weleda Diaper Cream. I have always been a huge fan of Weleda products because of their use of natural and organic ingredients. It is also one of the few brands that is great for sensitive skin like mine but is affordable. I have found over the years that an untapped area is often baby products. The ingredients used in baby products are much more carefully chosen because of how sensitive the skin is at that young of age. This product specifically is a complete miracle worker and is also a multi purpose product. It uses soothing calendula extract, beeswax and zinc oxide to tame redness and any skin sensitivity known to man. It is one of the only things I have found that completely gets rid of razor burn for men or women. The zinc oxide soothes redness like nothing I'ver ever used. It can also be applied to blemishes, hives, poison ivy, heat rashes and bug bites.  It's awesome!

2 comments:

  1. There are two Weleda calendula creams, make sure it says diaper care. The plain calendula cream is lighter and doesn't really treat the skin the way the diaper one does. They are in similar packaging though.

    ReplyDelete