Friday, July 3, 2015

Detox your summer hair!- monthly product review, Detox Dry Bar

I am constantly on the lookout for new, organic and natural products. I am basically obsessed with body products, face products and hair products but also inner and outer health.  I am always trying to find the balance of both health but also high end. It seems there are two industries but not many products that can combine both of these requirements. As a self proclaimed girly girl I love beautiful things and lux items. With the rest of life I think balance is key. I try to use a hundred percent organic products on my skin (especially face) because it is the most temperamental as well as the largest organ we all have. My hair I have more leniency with as organic hair products have yet to impress me. If I can't go organic I will at least find products that are free of the really harmful chemicals. My new hair product obsession comes in the form of an amazing new dry shampoo that has really changed my hair. This product has not only changed my hair but also made my schedule much more convenient.
The great thing about using dry shampoo is that it not only saves us time but it actually makes our hair much healthier and stronger. The less we wash our hair the faster it grows and the less direct heat we are usually applying. I've always noticed that female athletes have the most beautiful long, healthy hair. This is usually because they are refraining from heat styling and washing daily. Sweat is actually great for our hair growth and scalp health. We want however to avoid the dirty, greasy feeling of having dirty hair. Detox dry shampoo is the most incredible dry shampoo I've ever used. With one application this product literally makes my scalp and hair feel freshly washed. It has a sandalwood and musk scent and it is free of sulfates and parabens and is never tested on animals.
My hair stylist and sister swear by this product and I am now a life long devotee. My hair has never looked healthier and coming from a straightening addict that is saying a lot. This is also a perfect product for the summer when the humidity prevents us from ever wanting to get near a blow dryer. The more heat we put on our hair during the summer the more frizz and breakage seems to occur. This product can prolong a blowout for days leaving hair look non greasy but with more volume and texture. It also doesn't leave a powdery residue like many other dry shampoos I've used in the past. This is a great perk for brunettes like myself who don't want to have that gray, powdery look on our roots. Detox is also safe for color and keratin treated hair. This also comes in a travel size and can be conveniently stored in a purse. Perfect product to take us through the heat and humidity of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment