Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekly Product Review- H.Wood.Beauty/Lip Tea Scrub

As women we like to experiment with different trends and find our own individual style that fits us personally. For me I have always loved the look of a nude lip or a light pink. The bright red is left for my beautiful, daring  friends but not so much for me. Wearing a nude or light pink lip requires one major beauty staple that I'm sure is overlooked by most. In order to get that matte, nude lip one's lips need to be cleaned of dead skin so that they appear smooth and not flaky. Because of the tone and texture of most nude or light lipsticks, they usually stick to all parts of the lip revealing any dry or dead skin that can lay on the surface. This gives that very unattractive, cracked or peeling look that so many women can have under lipstick, It can age someone very quickly no matter what their age. When lips are smooth and soft the lipstick and gloss pop more and also last longer throughout the day.
This requires a lip scrub or a lip buffer. My sister and I have been obsessed with products since we were in diapers it seems and we are always gifting each other with new finds. This lip scrub was a gift from her and one of my most treasured items right now. H. Wood Beauty lip tea scrub is hands down the most effective and most delicious of any lip scrub I have ever come across. The entire H. Wood. beauty collection is based off of the H. Wood aromatic tea line, that was created for and used at a VIP 'tea room' at a hollywood night club. All of the H. Wood products are inspired and infused with healing and  soothing properties of the organic teas and essential oils used in their products.
The products are both holistic as well as very modern and truly unique, a hard combination to find.
Celebrities go crazy over these products as well, not a selling point for me but always an indication that the products are good quality and worth buying. This brand is a new line so it is definitely a well kept secret at the moment...As I had mentioned all the ingredients are organic and ideal for sensitive skin and natural beauty lovers. This specific Tea spiked lip scrub comes in many flavors, blood orange, champagne rose,  coconut chai, gingergrass, green apple, pomrose, vanilla caramel, and peppermint anise ( my specific choice and favorite). This product exfoliates your lips for a clean look and a more kissable pout! The ingredients include, organic raw sugar, extra virgin coconut oil, raw honey, jojoba oil, she butter, vegetable grade glycerin, organic teas, and tea extracts. The sugar buffs the dry skin away and the oils and honey bring moisture back to the lips. This should be applied right before you apply your lipstick and can be wiped or licked off. Any product that is edible is a good sign because it shows the purity of the ingredients. This scrub tastes great and works wonders!
http://www.hwoodbeauty.com/?q=lipteascrub

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! I never would have known I can exfoliate my lips. My mind is blown.

    ReplyDelete