Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Product Review- Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Every single product I write about I have had great success with and this one is at the top of the list. Eye cream is a necessity for most girls that are entering their mid to late twenties and so on. Unfortunately most good quality eye creams with organic ingredients are often very expensive and break the bank. The only organic eye care that I could afford over the years were gels not creams that didn't do much and stung my eyes. This product is one of my favorite of the 100 percent pure skin care line. This product along with every other in this great company is 100 percent organic, 100 percent vegan, as well as being gluten free. This companies goal is to use the plants and fruits from nature to help with our skin care as well as our bodies. The simplicity and purity from nature are all we need to enhance our already beautiful selves.  Creatively, this product uses the effects of caffeine from both green tea and coffee beans to wake up the skin around the eye.
The caffeine in these ingredients enliven the skin as well as adding circulation to the dark circles under the eye. Organic aloe, rosehip oil, and vitamin E work together to create a powerful anti aging and anti inflammatory eye cream. This cream should be applied both morning and evening to  nourish and soothe the delicate skin under the eye. It de-puffs tired eyes, and improves overall skin hydration. Lack of skin hydration is what causes the skin to wrinkle and look lack luster. The skin underneath the eyes is the most delicate of any area on the face and is most susceptible to wrinkles and fine lines. When I use this product I really feel like it acts like my morning coffee, it wakes me up and gives me that lift that I need to start the day. I use this before the gym, before sleep, during traveling, or anytime I need a pick me up. The other great thing about this eye cream is that it dissolves very quickly and sets very well under makeup. Unlike other eye creams that leak into mascara or eye liner, this one is fully dissolved 5 minutes after it's applied. I noticed a drastic improvement in my under eye skin almost immediately after using this product. Another great use for those coffee lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment