Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekly Product Review- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream

There are many products that I have tried in order to find the ones that work best for me. Once I find one that works I am completely loyal to the product and company. Dr. Hauschka is without a doubt my absolute favorite natural skin care line and is superior to any other. Not only have their products completely changed my skin in the past, but they continue to nourish and strengthen my skin today. Other than water and coconut oil this cleansing cream is something I could never live without. I have been using this product since I was about fifteen and it continues to amaze me. Dr. Hauschka is a holistic and natural, German-based  skin care line that prides itself on its natural and organic ingredients. Its belief is that the skin is the reflection of beauty and that its products allow the skin to naturally balance and rebuild itself. This product along with many others in the line work with the skin's own
abilities to renew itself and create harmony and balance. 
This cleansing cream is probably their most sought after product, using sweet almond meal, anthyllis, calendula, chamomile, and St. John'swort to cleanse the skin. The almond meal that is used is a blend of both the almond meat as well as the shells when they are pressed to make sweet almond oil. This meal when combined with water becomes a soothing and gentle cream for even very sensitive skin. unlike so many facial cleansers out there Dr. Hauschka doesn't strip the skin of moisture but instead gently washes away dirt and impurities. Other cleansers I have used in the past made my sensitive skin feel raw and stingy after using them. This is the perfect solution to that and other skin problems. This product is definitely gentle enough for a baby, which is usually my test being that my skin is basically that sensitive. The sweet almond acts as a light exfoliator while absorbing excess oil on the skin's surface. Anthyllis and calendula work together to clarify, while St. John'swort and chamomile sooth redness and calm the skin. The way in which one should apply the cleansing cream is in a press and roll movement to stimulate the skin's already natural cleansing abilities. When I use this product I almost never break out and if I do, it is as rarely as every few months. It is great for teenage skin as well as mature skin, both dry and oily. If I had my way I would own every product that Dr. Haushcka makes, however they are not cheap products. I find that I use expensive products that I can't do without and save on toners by using rose water spray or coconut oil before bed. This is definitely worth every penny! I will be featuring many other Dr. Haushka products in the future but this is by far their best one and there is nothing else like it out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment