Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finally a Natural Deodorant that Works!

This is one of my most exciting finds! I have turned almost completely to all organic and natural products including toothpaste, soap, makeup, and oils. However, natural, effective deodorant has been one of those things that I just couldn't seem to find. All of them just basically didn't work at all. I was left using the aluminum heavy brands such as degree and secret. I actually found that in time they made me sweat even more and felt toxic on my skin. The problem lies in parabens, which are found in most deodorants and antiperspirants. These chemicals can act like estrogen in the body which is proven to contribute to many cases of breast cancer. Many breast cancers can develop in the area close to the armpit where deodorants are used. It is a scary thought and was definitely worth searching for another option. Lavanila, is marketed as the healthy deodorant and is the first one that has ever worked for me. It has a mild scent of either vanilla lavender, pure vanilla, vanilla blackberry, vanilla coconut, vanilla grapefruit, or vanilla passionate fruit. These are free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petro-chemicals, and phthalates all found in most deodorants. It is also dermatologist tested and and allergen tested and non irritating. I either order mine online or buy them at any Sephora.
http://www.sephora.com/the-healthy-deodorant-P237120?skuId=1174077

3 comments:

  1. I's SO glad you talked me into trying this. It totally works and I could never go back to regular deodorant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use your mini? I want the Blackberry Vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete